Over 100 sessions from the 2009 AALS Annual Meeting have been digitally audio recorded. These recordings, known as ‘podcasts,’ are available to anyone for no charge from the AALS web site.
- Links to the podcasts are available from the online Annual Meeting program. Click the ‘sessions’ link above, or click here.
- You can browse the program by scrolling down, or search for a specific session by typing ‘Ctrl F’ and then typing a keyword.
- Click the session you are interested in and a new window will open. If a podcast is available for that session, a link that says ‘click here to listen to podcast’ will be below the session description.
- To listen to the podcast, left click the podcast link. Your media player should open and begin the playback.
- To download the podcast to your computer or MP3 player, right click the link and select 'save target as', and then choose the folder to save the file.
- Some podcasts have a lower quality audio than others. You may have to turn up the volume to hear them.
- Most computers already have a media player installed. If yours does not, you can download free versions of the following by clicking these links:
Apple Quick Time
Windows Media Player